A foaming cleanser that doesn't dry out skin!
Proper skin care starts from the right hypoallergenic face wash cleanser. If you have troubled or sensitive skin, start treating the problem by changing your cleanser. Created with an amino acid cleansing formula (the main component of protein) instead of using chemical detergents (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, SLS), the Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser keeps your skin moisturized while cleansing your pores. This hypoallergenic cleanser contains hyaluronic acid, ceramide 3 and olive oil for softer skin and maximum hydration. This low irritant amino acid cleanser will change your skin from you moment you start using it!
1) Free from artificial ingredients - No alcohol, No animal testing, No parabens, No artificial pigment.
2) Adopted eco-friendly preservatives to reduce sensitiveness to the skin.
3) Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera Leaf Extract - the popular ingredient for perfect hydration and major component of skin, involved in skin cell tissue repair.
4) Tea Tree Leaf Oil and Houttuynia Cordata Extract Essential ingredient to treat skin trouble. Effective for various dermatologic conditions such as dandruff, acne, lice, herpes and other skin infections and natural ingredient from leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree.
How To Use:
After removing your makeup and the residue left from the day, use this cleanser as the second part of your skincare routine. Pump one to two times and apply the foam evenly across the face massaging it.
Recommended For: All skin types, particularly dry and sensitive skin
Water, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Glycerin, Propylen glycol, Lauric acid, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Sodium hyaluronate, Dimethyl sulfone, Potassium hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Betaine, Stearic acid, Chamaecyparis obtusa water, Ananas sativus(pineapple) fruit extract, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Illicium verum (anise) fruit extract, Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, Nelumbium speciosum flower extract, Paeonia suffruticosa root extract, Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Panthenol, Citric acid, Pyridoxine, Linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, Hibiscus esculentus fruit extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Arctium lappa root extract, Hibiscus mutabilis flower extract, Corchorus olitorius leaf extract, Hydrolyzed pea protein, Lecithin, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, Phytosterols, Squalane, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Ceramide 3, Propanediol, Apium graveolens (celery) extract, Brassica oleracea capitata (cabbage) leaf extract, Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract, Brassica rapa (turnip) leaf extract, Daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, Oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit/leaf/stem extract, Lysine hcl, Proline, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Acetyl methionine, Theanine, Tocopheryl acetate, Panax ginseng callus culture extract, Piper methysticum leaf/root/stem extract, Centella asiatica extract, Portulaca oleracea extract, Beta-glucan, Papain
· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.